Contact Center Trends
The contact center has changed forever. Explore these sessions and learn how to survive and thrive today and beyond. The track covers today’s most pressing topics: remote work and virtual contact centers, digital channels, virtual collaboration, knowledge sharing and training, and actionable intelligence (hint: it’s no longer optional). See below for our list of breakout sessions and make sure to register to access full session details!
- How to Lead in the Evolving World of Work
- Customer Panel: Tackling the Challenges of Managing and Training Remote Agents
- Evaluating Contact Center Performance During Rapid Change
- Considering a Move to the Cloud? Keep These Tips In Mind
- Customer Panel: Is a Cloud-Based Contact Center Essential in 2020
- A Fond Farewell to Business as Usual: The Contact Center "New Normal"
- Webhelp Uses WFM to Power App Monitoring COVID Patients